How to Keep a Healthy Level of Insanity
and drive other people insane...
What's New |
Poetry Corner |
Poetry Contest |
- At lunch time, sit in your parked car and point a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
- Page yourself over the intercom. (Don't disguise your voice.)
- Insist that your e:mail address be: mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with
that. (My personal favourite)
- Encourage your colleagues to join you in a little synchronized chair
- Put your garbage can on your desk and label it 'IN'.
- Develop an unnatural fear of staplers.
- Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over
their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
- In the memo field of all your checks, write 'for sexual favours.'
- Reply to everything someone says with, "That's what you think."
- Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy".
- Adjust the tint on your monitor so that the brightness level lights up
the entire work area. Insist to others that you like it that way.
- As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
- Ask people what sex they are.
- Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
- Sing along at the opera.
- Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
- Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits. Wear
them one day after your boss does. (This is especially effective if your boss is the opposite gender.)
- Send e:mail to the rest of the company to tell them where you're going.
For example: If anyone needs me, I'll be in the bathroom.
- Put mosquito netting around your cubicle.
- Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
- Hum when you ride an elevator
Mystical Path |
Web Team |