What to say when you are having a highly stressful day:
What's New |
Poetry Corner |
Poetry Contest |
- You - Off my planet
- Not the brightest crayon in the box now, are we?
- Well, this day was a total waste of makeup!
- Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
- And your crybaby, whiny opinion would be....?
- I'm not crazy; I've just been in a very bad mood for 30 years.
- Allow me to introduce my selves.
- Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
- Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
- I'm just working here till a good fast-food job opens up.
- I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
- Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you weren't asleep.
- I can't remember if I'm the good twin or the evil one.
- How many times do I have to flush before you go away?
- I just want revenge. Is that so wrong?
- You say I'm a bitch like it is a bad thing.
- Can I trade this job for what's behind door #2?
- Nice perfume, must you marinate in it?
- Chaos, panic + disorder - my work here is done.
- Earth is full. Go home.
- Is it time for your medication or mine?
- How do I set a laser printer to stun?
- I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.
Mystical Path |
Web Team |