What's New |
Poetry Corner |
Poetry Contest |
- Passionate kiss like spider's web, soon lead to undoing of fly.
- Virginity like bubble, one prick all gone.
- Man who run in front of car get tired.
- Man who run behind car get exhausted.
- Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.
- Foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.
- Man who walk thru airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok.
- Man with one chopstick go hungry.
- Man who scratches ass should not bite fingernails.
- Man who eat many prunes get good run for money.
- Baseball is wrong, man with four balls cannot walk.
- Panties not best thing on earth but next to best thing on earth
- War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left.
- Wife who put husband in doghouse soon find him in cathouse.
- Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night.
- It take many nails to build crib but one screw to fill it.
- Man who drive like hell bound to get there.
- Man who stand on toilet is high on pot
- Man who lives in glass house should change clothes in basement.
- Man who fishes in other man's well often catches crabs.
- Crowded elevator smells different to midget.
Mystical Path |
Web Team |