1. You just tried to enter your password on the microwave.
2. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
3. You call your son's beeper to let him know it's time to eat. He e-mails you back from his bedroom, "What's for dinner?"
4. You chat several times a day with a stranger from South Africa, but you haven't spoken with your next-door neighbor yet this year.
5. Your grandmother asks you to send her a JPEG file of your newborn so she can create a new screen saver.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home.
7. You buy a computer and 6 months later it's out of date and now sells for half the price you paid.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 or 40 years of your life, is cause for panic and turning around to go get it.
9. Using real money, instead of credit or debit, to make a purchase would be a hassle and takes planning.
10.Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
Even worse, you're probably going to forward this page to someone else.
Mystical Path | Web Team | Survey | Sponsors | Bookstore | Search | Sitemap |