Career Development humor
What's New |
Poetry Corner |
Poetry Contest |
Robert Half - ITEMS FOUND ON RESUMES...
SMALL TYPOS THAT CAN CHANGE THE MEANING:
- "I am extremely loyal to my present firm, so please don't let them know of my immediate availability."
- Qualifications: I am a man filled with passion and integrity, and I can act on short notice. I'm a class act and do not come cheap."
- "Note: Please don't misconstrue my 14 jobs as 'job-hopping'. I have never quit a job."
- "Personal: I'm married with 9 children. I don't require prescription drugs."
- "Marital Status: Often. Children: Various."
- "Here are my qualifications for you to overlook."
- "I was proud to win the Gregg Typting Award."
- "My goal is to be a meteorologist. But since I have no training in meteorology, I suppose I should try stockbrokerage."
- I procrastinate - especially when the task is unpleasant.
- "Instrumental in ruining entire operation for a Midwest chain operation."
- "Develop and recommend an annual operating expense fudget."
- "Work Experience: Dealing with customers' conflicts that arouse."
Mystical Path |
Web Team |