What's New |
Poetry Corner |
Poetry Contest |
1. The Female ALWAYS makes the rules.
2. The rules are subject to change at any time without prior
3. No male can possibly know all the rules.
4. If the female suspects the male knows all the rules, she must
immediately change some or all of the rules.
5. The female is NEVER wrong.
6. If it seems the female is wrong, it is because of a flagrant
misunderstanding which was a direct result of something the male did
or said wrong.
7. If rule #6 applies, the male must apologize immediately for
causing the misunderstanding.
8. The female can change her mind at ANY time.
9. The male must never change his mind without express consent
from the female.
10. The female has the right to be upset or angry at any time.
11. The male must remain calm at all times, unless the female
WANTS him to be angry or upset.
12. The female must under no circumstances allow the male to know
whether or not she want him to be angry or upset.
Mystical Path |
Web Team |