Father's Famous Words
- Don't ask me, ask your mother.
- You didn't beat me. I let you win.
- Big boys donít cry.
- Donít worry. Itís only blood.
- Donít you know any normal boys?
- Coffee will stunt your growth.
- Get your elbows off the table.
- I told you, keep your eye on the ball.
- Who said life was supposed to be fair.
- Always say please and thank you. That way, you get more.
- If you forget, you'll be grounded till the end of the world.
- You call that a haircut?
- This will hurt me a lot more than it hurts you.
- Donít give me any of your lip, young lady.
- You call that noise "music"?
- Weíre not lost. Iím just not sure where we are.
- No, weíre not there yet.
- Shake it off. It's only pain.
- When I was your age , I treated MY father with respect.
- Iíll tell you why. Because I said so. Thatís why.
- Do what I say, not what I do.
- Whatís so funny? Wipe that smile off your face.
- Young ladies perspire, they do not sweat.
- C'mon, you throw like a girl.
- You want something to do? Iíll give you something to do.
- If you shake it more than three times, you're playing with it.
- What keeps those jeans of yours from falling off?
- I'm not just talking to hear my own voice!
- Come here, pull my finger.
- If your friend jumped off a bridge would you?
- In MY day......
What's New |
Poetry Corner |
Poetry Contest |
Mystical Path |
Web Team |